I’m working on some projects this week so I’m keeping it very simple in the kitchen. Since it’s unusually cold for us these past several days, I added a soup to the menu, but might add a stew or another soup if the cold sticks around. I’m not complaining–I love me some cold weather. Have a lovely week!
Here’s what’s cooking in our home this week:
- Oatmeal with bananas, dried cherries & flax, smoothies x 2
- Egg-in-a-hole, fruit parfaits
- Quiche, berries, o.j and tea
- Scones, sausage, eggs, fruit salad
- Greek yogurt with all the fixings & fruit, grainy toast strips
- Homemade cereal, bananas, o.j.
- P.b. sandwiches with homemade Napa berry jam, cheese and fruit
- Tuna salad sandwiches, bananas, crunchy snack
- Mama’s tofu, rice, sunchoke kimchee, Chinese greens
- Munchie’s choice for snacky lunch
- Quesadillas, guacamole, spritzers
- Leftovers plus fruit x 2
- Take out treat
- Turkey meatloaf, mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans, salad
- Chicken and rice soup, biscuits
- Wraps, tossed salad, sautéed veggies
- Beef stir-fry, brown rice, kimchee, sautéed cabbage
- Spaghetti, garlic bread, tossed salad
- Leftovers Night
Snacks, Desserts, & Fun Extras
- Fruits & raw veggies, crackers with hummus & cheese, yogurt with fruit, granola
Freezer Cooking & DIY Session: I don’t do a traditional once-a-month session, but generally choose 2 or 3 recipes.
*No freezer cooking this week
What’s cooking in your kitchen this week? If you have a menu plan on your blog, please do leave a link!